Sunday, November 4, 2012

To Market, To Market (Traveling Girl, Part 2!)


 Quilt Market was exciting and exhausting - as usual!  Modern Quilting was quite pervasive with lots of vibrant color in tonal or solid fabrics everywhere.  Chevrons, hexagons, triangles, circles - these were patterns I saw over and over again.    There were rulers and acrylic templates everywhere - to cut curves, to cut triangles of a variety of angles, to cut half square triangles, to cut hexagons, - you get the drift!  
Some new fabric lines include Sue Spargo's line with Robert Kaufman, Quilting Treasures has Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin for next halloween, Red Rooster has the elegant Belle Notte and Lonni Rossi designed Fairmount Park for Andover.  

Remember, tomorrow is when the Quiltmaker 100 Blocks Blog Hop starts!!!   At Market, I had this HUGE button pinned to my bag.  I placed a dime on it so you can see how big it is!  

When I got home, my copies of the Quiltmaker 100 Blocks  had arrived!  So exciting!  

Tuesday is my assigned blog day so check back in!  Lots of giveaways on this Hop!  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment